First Aid for Babies and Children
Would you know what to do if your child was choking, unconscious, fitting? Statistics show that currently only 1 out of 10 parents would have the skills and confidence to help their own child in a medical emergency.
Come to Happy Days on Thursday 16 November 6pm-7.30pm to learn:
• CPR – how to deliver rescue breaths and cardio
• Choking – what to do when a baby/infant chokes
• Meningitis – how to recognise the signs
• Burns – how to treat a burn/scald
• Bumps and Bleeding – how to treat them
The workshop is infant/child specific and will give parents/carers the skills to know the difference between normal everyday complaints and life-threatening situations.
You will leave with the confidence of knowing how to help your child in a first emergency until medical attention can be reached.
LIMITED SPACES SO BOOK A SPACE TODAY! ONLY £10 per adult.